Directeur exécutif du Waterloo Region Immigration Partnership
Tara Bedard is Executive Director of the Waterloo Region Immigration Partnership. Tara has over a decade of experience working in the field of immigration, refugee rights and diversity in numerous capacities from researcher to senior management.
- EnGendering Resilient Pathways and Communities in the Long-Term
- Strengthening Resilience & Supporting Migrant Capabilities
- Critical Examination of Settlement Sector Discourses and Practices of Resilience: A Comparative Study of Three Ontario Cities
- The perspectives of government officials on migration and resilience: a comparative examination of Canada's federal, provincial and municipal governments
- Analysis of governance structures and policy discourses shaping migration and resilience