Want to find out about the latest research on migration and resilience but don't have time to go through lengthy papers or journal articles? Check out our Research Digests that showcase the work of our extensive network in small, concise, and easy-to-read summaries.
- FAMILIES SERVE AS AGENTS OF SUPPORT AND RESILIENCE FOR IMMIGRANTS
- THE ROLE OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE LIVES OF SYRIAN REFUGEES YOUTH
- WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CAN'T BE WHO YOU ARE? When professional identity and local reality collide
- UNDERSTANDING SANCTUARY CITIES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES. Urban refuge for “illegalized migrants” in Canada, the UK and the USA
- ONTARIO’S FAIR ACCESS TO REGULATED PROFESSIONS ACT. Levelling the playing field for the internationally trained