Professor at the Université du Québec en Outaouais
Anyck Dauphin is a professor at the Université du Québec en Outaouais. She holds a PhD in economics with a specialization in international development, family and labour economics. She is involved in a project examining the experience with the Syrian refugee resettlement initiative in the Gatineau and Outaouais region and is collaborating projects on the role of neighbourhoods in shaping migrants' resilience and on practices of SMEs in integrating newly arrived workers. She is also working on the factors of attraction and retention of immigrant families in rural areas in the agricultural sector.
She has been the Director of undergraduate programs in social sciences at the University of Quebec in Outaouais for 5 years. Prior to her academic career, she was a Senior Program Officer with the International Development Research Centre (IDRC) in Ottawa, where she managed an international poverty research network, and a research professional with the Centre canadien d’étude et de coopération internationale (CECI) based in Montreal.
Her research concerns intrahousehold decision making and the allocation of resources within families, poverty measurement, the microeconomics of developing countries and, more recently, the inclusion of immigrants and refugees.
- Critical analysis of nurses' labour market effectiveness in Canada: The hidden aspects of the shortage Published on Apr 4, 2019 in International Journal of Health Planning and Management -
- Is consumption efficiency within households falsifiable Published on Sep 1, 2018 in Review of Economics of the Household - Anyck Dauphin, Bernard Fortin, Guy Lacroix
- How falsifiable is collective rationality Published on Mar 1, 2018 - Anyck Dauphin, Bernard Fortin,Guy Lacroix
- How Falsifiable is the Collective Model? a New Test with an Application to Monogamous and Bigamous Households in Burkina Faso Published on Jan 1, 2015 - Anyck Dauphin, Bernard Fortin, Guy Lacroix
- The Role of Polygyny in the Intrahousehold Efficiency of Agricultural Production in West Africa Published on Aug 1, 2013 - Anyck Dauphin
- Are Children Decision-Makers within the Household? Published on Jun 1, 2011 in The Economic Journal - Anyck Dauphin, AbdelRahmen El Lahga
- Choix de consommation des ménages en présence de plusieurs décideurs Published on Jan 1, 2006 - Anyck Dauphin, AbdelRahmen El Lahga
- A Test of Collective Rationality for Multi-Person Households Published on May 1, 2001 in Economics Letters - Anyck Dauphin